Annual Fall Open House
Saturday, October 21st, 2023
9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Door Prize drawings for themed baskets.
- Buck, Kershaw, and select Hunting Knives 10% Off.
- Many Sales Reps will be here including: Benchmade, Boker, Buck, Kershaw/ZT, Outdoor Edge, and Wusthof.
- Bladesmith & Wood Carving demonstrations.
- Kids Tent with carving and activities
- Live music entertainment by Turner-Collins and the Outlaws
- FREE food and drinks
- Bake Sale/Yard Sale fundraiser for Operation Christmas Child
- 100% of the proceeds from a Silent Auction of Serial #1 of the Limited Edition Buck Event Knife will benefit Operation Christmas Child
We are celebrating our 50th year as a Buck Dealer, and we are very excited to have CJ Buck at our event. He is the 4th generation in the Buck Knife family. He will be happy to answer questions, and will also be signing Buck Knives.Bladesmith Demonstration
Sam will be doing demonstrations in forge welding canister damascus steel. He will fire up the forge to 2100 degrees and forge weld a billet for knifemaking, utilizing 1084 and 15n20 carbon steel. This will include preparing the canister, bringing it up to temp in the forge, drawing out the hot steel with a 50 ton press, rolling mill, and anvil.Wood Carving Demonstrations
Bryan will be at the Kids Tent doing demonstrations, and also teaching the kids and adults some wood carving skills. They will be able to put what they learn to action by carving a bar of soap with wooden tools.Silent Auction
We will be having a Silent Auction for Serial #1 of the Buck Event Knife, and a Limited Edition Buck 110 signed by CJ Buck. The items and bidding will be at the Welcome Tent. The auction will end around 12:30. All the proceeds of the Silent Auction items will go to Operation Christmas Child.
Bring your kids to the Kids Tent, to learn some basic carving skills with a wooden tool and a bar of soap. There will also be coloring pages with crayons. Plus, the first 15 kids with receive a FREE Youth Event T-Shirt!
Live music by Turner-Collins & the Outlaws from 10 am - 1 pm
- This is a rain or shine event.
- There will be NO SHARPENING that day. Sorry!
- There is plenty of parking on the farm. Just follow the signs and a Parking Attendant will direct you.
- If you need Handicap Parking, just let the Parking Attendant know.
- We limit the number of people in the store, so when you are finished shopping, leave the store, so someone else can come in.